FAQs - Details


How can I find out if the absent parent on my case has made a payment?


You may call the KIDS LINE @ 1-800-840-8757.


Parties can also view the last five (5) support payments disbursed or paid via the Indiana Child Support Bureau’s web site www.childsupport.in.gov.  To access this data, the parties need to know their MPI number and their PIN.  “PIN” numbers are requested from the web site.  To insure delivery of the PIN notice, your address needs to be correct in ISETS (Indiana Support Enforcement Tracking System) computer system.  Parties may call the Child Support Division or the county Clerk’s Office to obtain MPI numbers and check their mailing addresses in ISETS.  Custodial parent’s address changes must be done through the Clerk’s Office.