FAQs - Details


I need to file a document with the Recorder’s Office. Do you provide templates or blank forms that I can fill out to prepare a lien, release, deed or other document?


The Greene County Recorder’s Office provides blank copies of the Certificate of Assumed Business Name form.


It is available in hard copy, as well as being downloadable from our Forms page.  Because of the legal specificity other instruments require, no other forms or templates are provided.